Ascendra Infrastructure services can increase the operational agility of your entire Microsoft core infrastructure. We customize engagements to help you mitigate risk, improve service levels, and realize cost advantage by aligning technology needs to your business objectives. A few examples of our Core Infrastructure Services include the following:
Active Directory Health Assessment – An AD Health Assessment is a pro-active Service that identifies RISKS and Corrective Actions – before you experience problems with AD services.
The benefit to your organization is presenting your organization’s Active Directory status in an easy to understand scorecard format supporting implementation of directory-aware systems such as Exchange, SharePoint, Lync, System Center and others – to mitigate expensive failures and secure your environment.
Remote Desktop Services – Are you running an older version of Windows Terminal Services?
With an upgrade to Windows Server 2012 R2 Remote Desktop Services, you will benefit from the updated and enhanced capabilities of the latest generation of Windows Server technology components. In particular the following enhancements to Remote Desktop Services will be realized immediately:
- Unified central experience – In Windows Server 2012 R2, you can deploy Session Virtualization quickly and manage your deployments through a new unified central experience.
- Simplified and centralized deployment – Keep data safe in the datacenter to help eliminate the risk of laptop data theft
- User personalization – User profile disks allow you to preserve user personalization settings for your session collections.
- Centralized and unified management – Manage all of the RD Session Host servers in your session collection from a single location.
- Fairshare experience – For a predictable user experience in Windows Server 2012 R2 and to ensure that one user does not negatively impact the performance of another user’s session, the following features are enabled by default on RD Session Host servers
IT Asset Management (ITAM) – A Service that collects Hardware, Software, and Services Support with cradle-to-grave tracking – in a Configuration Management Database integrated with ERP Accounting
License Compliance means the software in use must match the quantity and conditions of the license; otherwise, additional licenses are required to avoid a penalty or fine. Software Asset Management (SAM) enables you to match the software to the licenses.